Cultures around the world: The Nigerian National Anthem

   
I had a good laugh this morning when I saw a video of some Nigerians asked to sing the national anthem and behold various incantations!!!
so I thought I share the lyrics!!!


            Image result for nigerian flag               

         

          "Arise, O compatriots"
Arise, O compatriots, Nigeria's call obey
To serve our fatherland
With love and strength and faith
The labour of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain
To serve with heart and might
One nation bound in freedom, peace and
unity.
Oh God of creation, direct our noble cause
Guide our leaders right
Help our youth the truth to know
In love and honesty to grow
And living just and true
Great lofty heights attain
To build a nation where peace and justice
shall reign.

- was adopted in 1978

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Forgotten Waterways That Once Powered Trade in Eastern Nigeria

JAMAICA BOOSTING TOURISM

How to Increase Hotel Revenue: Smart Strategies for Sustainable Growth

Manage Your Airbnb Finances Like a Business: The Secret to Long-Term Profitability

How Much Can You Really Earn from Airbnb in Nigeria?

Chinese Amphibious aircraft

How Small Hotels Can Use AI to Compete with Big Hotel Chains

How to Sell Culture to Local and International Markets